Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:00pm
Shire Office: 65 Knight Terrace, Denham WA 6537
Phone: (08) 9948 1218
Joining The Library
Anyone can join the Shark Bay Library.
Please Note: To qualify for library membership, proof of address must be sighted by library staff.
Library membership is FREE for locals!
If you are 16 years or younger, a parent or guardian signature is required.
Full membership entitles patrons to borrow up to six items.
Visitor members can join for $50.00 which is refunded on the return of all items. This entitles the visitor to a loan limit of four items.
- The maximum items allowed to be borrowed for each member is 6
- The maximum items allowed to be borrowed by a family is 10
- The loan period is three weeks
- Items can be renewed by telephoning the Library on 08 9948 1218
What Is Available At The Library
- Fiction and non-fiction books
- Junior and young adult collections
- Large print books
- Reference material
- Local history collection
Request For Inter Library Loans
The Shark Bay Library offers an inter-library loan system - items can be ordered from other public libraries in Western Australia including the State Library of Western Australia in Perth.
Email: email@example.com or enquire within.
For the State's (WA) catalogue see the link below: